NASM is the global leader in health and fitness education. We have several training systems that we developed to help people prevent injuries, improve their proformance, and overall fitness. We work everyday to take evidence-based science and turn it into relevant and effective training solutions.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are striving to become the most recognized provider of health and fitness training systems. Our primary audience is current health and fitness professionals (personal trainers, sports performance coaches, physical therapists, athletic trainers, chiropractors, etc.) We want to develop a brand around a specific training system that they can implement with their clients and patients. We are looking to maintain our credibility and global vision. The logo should appeal to both those interested in fitness and the sports medicine population.
Looking for a Logo to respresent our "Corrective Exercise Training" system.
Want the Logo to:
1. Have an image that incorporates a design that integrates 4 individual components that make up one recognizable "whole".
2. Use the abbreviation "CEx" within the Logo.
3. Have either the image or CEx work together and/or work independently from each other.
4. Tie in the colors of our corporate "Navy Blue" and "Carolina (University of North Carolina) Light Blue".
5. Use a unique color for each of the 4 individual components.
Design should display the feeling of an integrated and connected system.
Want the Logo to have a classic and timeless look.
We want something recognizable without a lot of text.