iwantthatflight.com.au has been around for a few years & the website needs an update - starting with the logo. Please do not base the colours or design of your logo on the current website/logo.
The site compares airfares but please try to have some other image other than a aeroplane in the logo (no paper planes, either). Think travel, comparison, saving money, holidays, excitement.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Anyone who travels and wants to save time and money.
Note: I would preter not to have overtly Australian images in the logo. So no Australian maps, flags, kangaroos etc. That said, if you can think of something subtle and interesting then I would like to see it.
* Include the words "I Want That Flight". Do not include the web address.
* Logo should reflect how it sounds when you say "I Want That Flight!" out loud - a bit funny and a bit "out there". Yet should still be serious enough that people will trust the site with their travel plans.
* Logo should adhere to these design rules:
1. Resizeable (works at very small size and very big size);
2. Recognizable in black and white;
3. Simple (ie - no photos)
* As there is a lot of words in the name of the site it would be good if the final design worked both as a rectangle (for use in the website header, business cards etc) and as a square (for twitter avatar, Facebook avatar etc).