How Jean Labelle started their logo design journey
I am a photographer looking for branding for my photography business.
Logo will be used on website, stationary, business cards, watermarks, etc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am a freelance photographer living in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I have recently decided to pursue my "part time job" more aggressively as I am getting more and more work.
I am looking for a logo for my freelance photography business.
I shoot a variety of subject matter from weddings, portraits, products and various events. (corporate, rock bands etc)
- Item 1...May contain http://www.labellephoto.com
- If a graphic is used, I would prefer something simple.
- I tend to prefer simple, clean, minimalist, and modern designs
- Something that will also work on a business card and as a small transparent watermark on my images. My website will most likely have a dark gray background
- Item 1... I do not want to be necessarily be cast as a "wedding photographer".
- Overly complex graphics
- Lots of color
- Designs that are very busy