We are seeking an original, creative and innovative logo to promote a new program to help students in financial need with school supplies, clothing and food, through the purchase of trophies and awards.
Trophies for Education
We are a trophy company that is looking for a logo to promote our “Trophies for Education” program. It is a program to help students with necessary items to do everyday school work.
If someone purchases trophies, plaques, ribbons, or medals, from our business, the Trophy Barn, then we will give back a percentage of the costs of the purchase to the school of their choice. This money will be used by the schools, for children in financial need, to purchase school supplies, back packs, clothes, food or other necessary items for school, to make their time in the classroom as productive as possible.
This is a program started with love and compassion for children in a geographical area of great financial need. More than 70% of the children in the local school district are eligible for low or no cost meal plans.
Our business, the Trophy Barn, has a large show room with thousands of plaques and trophies in stock, as well as medals and prize ribbons. We also carry gift items to be engraved, desk and wall name plates, clocks, plastic signs and name badges. All of which can be purchased with a percentage going back to the school district of choice.
Thanks for your help in developing this logo. It will be used to make a difference in the lives of many children, who are our future.
• We want a logo that will feature a student and a trophy, with the words “Trophies for Education”.
• Would prefer it to be in red and blue colors, but also adapted to black and white.
• We want it to be attractive to both children and adults.
• We will be targeting commercial, educational, profit, and non-profit groups and organizations.
• We want to be able to use the logo on our website and would prefer vector format.
• All designs must be original
• Keep it simple
• We don’t want the logo to be busy with heavy images
• We don’t want something too playful or animated
• We don’t want a logo that will be “out of style” next year
• No cursive writing, print only.
• No stock images please.