Very early in the process the designer came up with a creative idea and was very flexible to provide different versions of it based on additional instructions. The responses came fast and it was a pleasure to work with 5_ide.
How TAsianP started their logo design journey
I actually do like my current logo, I just think it needs a little more "finesse", if you know what I mean. I'm looking for something professional, yet a little quirky. Just like me!
theAsianparent - the online home for parents in Singapore
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
TheAsianParent is a free online community targeted at urban parents andparents-to-be, who live in Asia or are of Asian heritage.
Our current logo was great for a start up, but I am trying to take the website to the next level, so I'd like to redesign it.
Please refer to our previous logo at the following url, so you get a good idea of our colour schemes and what works for our mag.
- I want something that fits our colour scheme, so red, orange/clay, black would work.
- It should give you a warm,snuggly feeling but yet not be too feminine, 'cause we do target fathers too.
- I want the logo to be a picture with the words theAsianparent
- Our tag line is: The online home for parents in Singapore (not sure if you want to include it, but our current logo has it).
- Something too cute
- The fonts that we use for our current logo