A new business designed at automating and streamlining the process of staff scheduling and rosters. Our corporate organization aims to bring some new life to the mundane task of rostering staff. We have a key focus on time management and being cost effective.
• Corporate world (big business)
• Part time & Casual employees, Youth (15 – 25)
Although we are marketing to large corporations a number of our regular users will be the younger generation.
We want a clean corporate logo however it needs to be funky enough to entice a younger audience
• Not too graphic intensive
• Small splashes of color or gradients over basic shades might work (Blues have been popular during brainstorming)
• Font is everything. (We want something you don’t see every day but that suits the name)
• We like the idea of a clock or some sort of time representation incorporated into the logo. This may even been in the form of a calendar or alike.
• Feel free to split up the words “Select and shift” to make it work if required or keep it together
As seen in some examples even the simplest of designs with the right font and color combinations are effective. We really like all of these.
In the end we are open to any designs that are effective and look good. If you have any ideas that work with our target audience but don't meet our "requirements" feel free to send them as you may have much better ideas.