What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I would like a logo to compliement a new era for my photography business.
I am going from cutzie family portraiture to more upmarket boutique style photographic portraiture.
- I want it to be fairly simple.
- I would like it to include a 'symbol' or something that can be used alone without the writing
- I want to stick with black and white and greys, but it could have an accent colour if it is appropriate (something in the skungy greens or autumn colours)
- I like swirls, spots, stripes and funky patterns
- I would like something to tie into 'head in the clouds' but don't want anything cutzie like a smiling cloud or anything a bit cheezy ..
- it could include things like a bird, star, cloud, sun, butterfly ... as long as they are stylish ...
- I will need it in a layered Photoshop format.
cheezy, sickly cutzie ... just stylish and simple ...