What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
My philosophy is simple and streamlined. I want a logo that can be used as a mark for my photography business. Something i can use for both print and web. I'm trying to cement my branding and want to center it around my logo. I'm a photographer that mainly shoots people (weddings, fashion, portraits). My style if very candid and natural.I plan to design most everything onto a white background. i want the design to incorporate my business name along with the logo, but be able to use the logo by itself. I'm a very easy going type of guy. i lived in hawaii, and go there often. Hawaii gives me a feel of tranquility and ease. I possibly would like that to portray in the design as well.
- Preferred colors: #18324B, #8C8A77, White (or equivalent colors)
- Something in a circle form
- Clean, Simple
- incorporates something photography related (but not a must)
- something that can be used with the business name or without
- maybe using my initials (only if it looks right)
- Simple fonts like Century Gothic, Optima, Gill Sans. possible a little spacing of the letters
- no cliches, keep it somewhat abstract
- also would like to see my initials, bh, conjoined in a creative way. Use of all lowercase would be acceptable too
- No Aperture blades
- no crazy fonts or curlies
- no tying my photography to just weddings
- Item 1...