The All Access Group
Official website: http://www.allaccessgroup.com
The All Access Group is located in Cupertino, California, the birthplace of Apple Computer, Inc.
Prior to founding the All Access Group, CEO Kelli Richards was as an executive at EMI Music, then she brought music to Apple Computer, and in her 10 years there laid the foundation for iTunes' success.
Recognized as a digital music & entertainment futurist and thought leader, Kelli has deep access to a wide range of established musicians and celebrities. Her technology experience at Apple puts her at the leading edge of innovation. With her expertise, the All Access Group leverages cutting edge technologies to distribute a brand-name artist or celebrity’s products directly to their fans.
Kelli Richards is the Go to Expert in Digital Music/Ent/Tech convergence. Author , The Art of Digital Music http://www.artofdigitalmusic.com. Read tons of testimonials at the website.
This new logo will replace the existing one and will be used on the website, all related digital products and services and business cards. Winning designer’s name and contact info will be featured on the website for design credits & referrals.
A new website is being created and will completely replace the existing site in all design respects so do not use that outdated site for any design ideas. You may wish to peruse it for content at "http://www.allaccessgroup.com".
30-60+ years old
$250k income minimum
1 million net worth minimum
Digital Music Technology Industry Executives and Entrepreneurs
Music & Entertainment Industry Executives and Entrepreneurs
Consumer Brand Companies
Creatives, Innovators, Luminaries, Thought Leaders
Previously misunderstood as nerds (in tech) or “starving artists” or “dreamers” (in music & entertainment) who have since reached the pinnacle of success
Love to see these things literally as a part of the winning Logo:
• The words “The All Access Group”
• The tagline “Big Visions, Big Connections, Big Results”
• Universal symbol for Music
• Universal symbol for Technology (cutting edge; from Apple?)
• Universal symbol for Entertainment
• Visual representation of a "connection" symbol (connector)
• These elements converged; demonstrating the connection
• For an exclusive clientele (high achievers/innovators)
• We have pulse on future of music/entmnt and technology
*Color Palette: (see attached)
Some ideas to share:
• A fresh but classic look with the emphasis on PRESTIGE, EXCLUSIVITY, INTELLIGENCE, PROFITABILITY, STANDING THE TEST OF TIME, PULSE ON FUTURE.)
• We want to project CLASS, HIP, FUN, SEXY, COOL
• See prior logo (attached); people love it -- but it's dated.
• As a woman, our founder has been wildly successful and powerful in a male dominated industry. Want to make men feel at home and trusted in our care, but appeal to women too. Use of a filigree or other softer styles would be welcome (yet dynamic).
• We want strong corporate acceptance as well (but approachable)
• Our founder wants her own Nike swoosh, or Apple’s “apple”. Seeking a powerful logo unique and all her own. We welcome your creativity in helping to come up with a real win.