Amazing Job! Wahyu was very responsive and patient with me.
How clon started their logo design journey
We are a start-up company looking to sell stylish and distinct premium leather cases/bags etc. for protecting and carrying select consumer electronic devices.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A logo that creatively and effectively demonstrates our brand is required. OCTO, meaning 8 in Latin, is a new generation brand that will offer more than just functional products. With a tagline of "Style Everyday" we want to offer Innovative and Inspiring products bringing style and sophistication to leather protection cases for products people use everyday. The cases are to be targeted at design conscious consumers in the 25 to 40 age range.
We require help in creating our brand image through our logo. We need a logo using our brand name "OCTO" and an accompanying icon.
These are just a couple of thoughts of mine for some inspiration but please feel free to use you own creativity and come up with your own ideas. One potential idea I like is the evolution of the 8 glyph over time since its inception. it can be found at http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/eight and I particurarly like the 2nd and 3rd stage and think it could be utilized somehow. Also at wikipedia that I think may be useful is the flower "Dryas Octopetala" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dryas_octopetala.
The logo is required mainly for use on the products and for the website.
- A logo that conveys style, vibrancy and confidence.
- A logo to signify and have a connection in some small way at least to the number "8" i.e. OCTO.
- Clean and simple design.
- Creativity and originality.
- Logo in black and white but using some deep luxurious colour would be ok too or even one copy in black/white and another with some colour would be ideal.
- Stuffy old style classical image of luxury, however I am not looking for a new Web 2.0 style logo either.
- I don't just want the figure "8" either but yes it can play on this in some way if you like.