Awesome job! Great to work with to get exactly what I wanted! THANKS!!!
Very good. Fast, efficient and with great aesthetic sense
Very quick turnaround and the product was exactly as specified and envisioned. Will definitely use indraDICLVX again.
How daniilgerman started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
The Garment Creative
What’s your company slogan?
Wine and Design
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are looking for a logo that can be used on a website and on a storefront window. The logo is for a new retail concept we are launching in Chicago. The details are as follows:
- The Garment Creative is a clothing manufacturer based out of Chicago. We’ve been in business for 30+ years manufacturing women’s apparel for various retailers.
- The new concept we are launching (“Wine and Design”) is a unique event blending shopping, fashion and a fun night-out.
- In this new concept, participants buy a ticket to one of our events. We hold all events in a space we leased in a popular night-life area in Chicago.
- During the event, participants will sip wine, socialize and work with one of our experienced fashion designers to put their fashion design skills to the test. Participants have the opportunity to brainstorm a idea for a women’s garment, sketch the fashion design and select fabric. At the end of the night, participants can choose to pay to have an item they designed actually manufactured by The Garment Creative.
- Note, we are currently only able to make women’s clothing and therefore - the concept is targeted toward women. 25 - 40 is our target demographic.
- Our company is called “The Garment Creative”. We will be hosting retail events called “Design and Wine”. So the logo should include the words: “The Garment Creative” and “Wine and Design”
Our company is all about creativity and fun. The logo should reflect this.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We prefer a relatively simple, clean logo that is easy to read.