I am a 43 years top executive in a US mtinational company. I have just decided to leave the corporate life and start my own business in my home country Morocco in the field of strategy and Organization development consulting. I will be providing support to business customers in the areas of corporate strategy, human capital development, strategy execution and marketing.
The consulting business iin Morocco s dominated by the big global consulting firms working with the big local groups and with the local subsidaries of the multinationals. The vast majority of companies are middle/small size and don't invest yet in external consultants. This is the segment I want to target and develop. Most of these companies are family businesses but growing fast and doomed to break away from the one man show management model
The company bradname was inspired by the idea tthat we will support our target customers make the leap from the small size/family owned business to the bigger/more modern/more successful business.
The logo has therefore to:
1. Reflect the conceptual idea of helping companies to make the leap.
2. But stay simple, and professional given the nature of the consulting business
3. Project the image of a professional first class consulting company
3. Leap should be the main element of the brandname. Consult is a smaller addition.
4. Logo should stand out
5. A good consideration should be given to the color code too. Colors in the logo will be used as part of the company visual identity.