Looking to replace current bland text logo (you can see at mbccsolutions.com) with a sleek, modern and professional looking logo to be used on all marketing materials.
I am looking for a new logo one which is sleek, modern yet professional, while being tech orientated. I would like to incorporate the main services which we offer "Computer, Networking and Web Design" possibly into the design if you feel it flows.
I don't mind seeing some different bolder designs to get the creative juices flowing. My company provides computer, networking services as the bread and butter to residential and businesses alike. We also offer web design services, web hosting, hosted exchange and online backup services.
A little about me, I am a technical person however I maintain the rule of keeping things simple, professional yet sexy hence the reason I am looking for a sleek, modern and professional design. I enjoy contemporary colors with a touch of style and fashion, think of me as the "Apple guy" in those commercials stylish, yet functional. Also please check out manoug.net to get a little taste of me feel free to read about me etc.
To give you an idea of some types of logos I enjoy one is Armani Exchange A|X - very simple yet very bold. Another example would be flickr logo, again very simple yet very bold.
- Company Name - MBCC Solutions (can be all capitals if flows better)
- I like these two colors green-#B7CC31 and blue#4F3B72
- Tagline - Computer, Networking and Web Design Services (this can be left out if it flows better)
- Color scheme - I enjoy contempoary colors, colors you would find in abstract paintings or web 2.0 sites. I enjoy light to mid tone grays, as well and are not afraid of bold colors see my personal site manoug.net for some examples.
- Fonts - I like modern, such as Arial, Eras, Swis721, Verdana however I am open to any exciting fonts
- I want an exciting, bold, sleek, modern yet professional, fresh!!!
- I would also like possibly some type of shape or artwork that’s related to company type incorporated if it looks right...(again if you feel it does not flow or makes it cheesy leave out)
- pastel colors
- geeky designs
- non-professional looking