We need a logo that is fresh, that inspires confidence and serves as the primary ID for the company. We are a tech-startup in Silicon Valley that is working with Internet Merchants to help them optimize their sales. We also provide a Rewards program for consumers.
1. We want a logo that indicates: success, growth, profit, rewards.
2. Our company helps online merchants improve their profitability byproviding software as a service that helps them deliver personalized offers to consumers
3. We also offer consumers the ability to earn rewards which they can spend at other merchant sites.
4. We want a logo where the graphic element can be used without the company name, yet still represent the company (think Nike and the swoosh).
5. We want a logo that can also work in a reduced size, inline with a product listing/description.
1. Logo's that follow/borrow from the design trend ideas for 2009-2010 (http://www.logoorange.com/logo-design-09.php) or the design trends of 2008: http://www.logoorange.com/logo-design-08.php
2. The primary colors on the website are: white (bgrd), pastel colors, and a dark grey text as is used on the Google Analytics home page, with blue links.
3. The logo should have bold colors and black to work across multiple merchant sites, regardless of their different designs.
4. No tagline is needed.
1. The design of the logo should not borrow anything from the current logo or the website design on runa.com2. No blatant dollar signs, shopping carts, or overt display of savings/discounts (no giant red tag, for example).