I wasn't an easy customer as I had a very clear vision of what I wanted and Bupesh was more than up to the task! I very much highly recommend him for all things creative
How apeloga started their logo design journey
We’re a new, slightly different stock photography agency. What we do is to shoot ”stock” images on demand - unique pictures shot for each client instead of having them browse a generic image bank. Images will feel more real and honest than stock images, so clients get better communication. We’re also easier to deal with concerning licenses and such.
The type of imagery we deliver to clients has a journalistic look (i.e. ”real”).
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Any company or organization in need of photography/images.
We’re looking for something that feels:
- Modern, yet genuine, but not rustic or ”I live on a farm”.
- A bit luxurious, but not in a bling / sparkling manner. We’re luxurious because we’re down to earth, real, etc.
- If we were a bag of snacks we would be the more organic choice - not glossy. Like this comparison: http://i50.tinypic.com/2m4sr35.jpg (We’re more like the left one. that said, avoid handwriting or ”old typewriter” style typography. We’re still modern!).
- However, don't interpret that as "add leafs and flowers" :)
- Confidence giving
Please avoid classical symbols for photography: camera, film reels, etc.
- No need to seperate the words. Treat them as one.
- We'd like to see some variants in the symbols used together with the type.
- Please avoid using the eye as a symbol :)
We’ll give more details in feedback, so keep an eye out for that.