Dusan was willing to try a few different designs for me, and I really appreciated his flexibility in that back and forth.
That said, he didn't need to change much, from the first proposed logo he was 98% of the way there. A few tweaks regarding fonts and layout, but otherwise I couldn't have been more pleased with even the first iteration.
I will definitely work with Dusan again.
How Edward Blume started their logo design journey
We need a cool but simple logo/tagline that we can use for business cards, website, stationary, etc. and want to hint that Blume can also mean "bloom".
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Blume Partners is a strategic growth advisor that works with clients to uniquely and holistically evaluate their business model and diagnose gaps in their business plan then tactically refine, and execute on, that plan in order to put them in a better position to achieve their goals.
We need a logo and tagline for the company. We want to be cool and hip but sophisticated and simple. Is that possible?
A logo and tagline that suggest a company is blooming to hint at the double meaning of Blume would be ideal. We do work with later stage companies also though so don't want anything too trite like a flower suggesting early stage or incubation companies.
- open to suggestions
- suggest blooming and growing but not early stage
- simple but cool
- sophisticated but a little funky
- looking for a tagline as well
- Sounds like I want the art in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator (from 99designs website) - need to be able to use this for cards, stationary, website, etc.
- Also need it in JPEG format
- not too over the top
- not trite or cliche
- don't suggest only early stage companies