Digital Health Research
We're seeking a logo for our team looking to drive technology innovation in the healthcare space.
Our brand essence is based on “serious healthcare innovation.” We hope our work will improve the lives of people suffering from major illnesses such as diabetes.
A bit more about the image we'd like to portray:
* Serious but not stuffy
* Innovative but not frivolous
* Approachable and human
The logo could incorporate a graphical element (e.g., the Goldman Sachs box) but we think that just stylized text might make the most sense (i.e., we prefer not to have a symbol). Delusions of grandeur aside, IBM's and Oracle's logos are good examples of what we like.
We're not designers (or we wouldn't be asking for help!) so we don't want to be too prescriptive. We did, however, come up with an idea that could be interesting: split the logo into 3 lines (so it's square'ish) and take advantage of the fact that the “D” and the “G” look like zeroes and the “I” look like ones. Maybe the word “DIGITAL” fades from zeroes and ones to letters?
We're hoping that we can start to build a relationship with a designer who can eventually do our website design and the design work for our new company or companies as we launch them.
Potential customers and partners for healthcare related services, including:
* Patients currently suffering from (or at risk of contracting) chronic illnesses
* Medical doctors
* Medical coaches and other non-physician experts
* Health insurance companies
* Journalists and industry analysts
* "Digital Health Research" in a stylized font (one or two colors). Should be clear and easy-to-read
* Our brand essence is “serious healthcare innovation” so the logo should be novel without being frivolous and color choice should be considered
* Horizontal rectangular shaped design for easy use in usual places, e.g., top right corner of website, Powerpoint docs, etc.
* Simple, minimalist, clean
* Easy to recognize/transmit
* Large,medium and small JPGs of original logo
* Large, medium and small JPGs of logo in white / negative with transparent background color for use on black / dark background PPT / website
* Vector files (layered .psd and .ai files)
* You grant us IP ownership of mark
* RGB and PMS color definitions
* Use of stock images, clip art or proprietary fonts
* Use of symbol or unnecessary design elements
* Complicated or cluttered designs
* Cartoony or child-oriented designs