Edo submitted some excellent designs for this contest. Great communication and revisions were done quickly. I would hire this designer again 1:1.
- design H
How Recruit started their logo design journey
We are a recruitment agency specialising in temporary office administration staff. We are in need of a logo and are open to all suggestions. Some of the important points are:
- We are "temps 1" number one for temporary staff
- As we specialise in office staff we like the idea of using a typewriter font
- We want to steer away from blue and orange colours
- We thought of using the "1" as a reference number in the logo but again open to all suggestions
- We thought some typewriter fonts looked a little scary or horror- ish so we like the rough - faded versions something a little edgy / modern
We really want to push the fact that it is for temporary staff and we are number 1.
We want a logo that is fresh and vibrant like us- something that shows we are innovative and current.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Any businesses that have office staff, we are trying to have something fresh that will also be easy to use on job board sites when we advertise job vacancies so something more rectangle than square.
Fresh- vibrant- new but with the use of typewriter font!