Adi did a incredible job working from concept to finished product. The experience could not have been better. He was so responsive to anything we suggested, and always available. A+++++designer
How HFM started their logo design journey
Peak Life produces and sells nutritional supplements, specifically multivitamins and omega 3's.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The logo is for our business cards, stationary, and websites.
We want a modern, clean, relevant logo that works well in the corporate and enterprise environment but which is distinctive enough to have a good brand presence. This is a new vitamin and health company specializing in multivitamins and Omega3 products for men and women.
Peak Life’s business is the production and sale of premium health supplements like multivitamins and omega3 products, providing everyday people with the added health benefits we all need.
We really believe in the potential brandability of our name and so will be looking for logo concepts and designs that really “pop” and stand out to us.
At this time we do not have set color choices but our leaning towards the greens and blues. So feel free to experiment and use your creativity and inspiration.
* Modern, clean, distinctive design.
* The deliverable should be a scalable vector graphic, Adobe Illustrator file or layered PSD.
* The logo should be a combination of graphics and our name, "Peak Life".
* Assume no prior logo, design or color scheme-- use your imagination and judgment. We will try to provide timely, detailed feedback.
* Should work on both black and white backgrounds.
* Normal looking (read: boring).
* Blah, not stand out.
* We do not want to see non-original layout or icons.
* Anything that is similar to another company's logo or trademark. A trademark search will be done for similar logos with our legal team before a winner is chosen-- it must be unique and original!
* Please no clip art or photos.
* Nothing cluttered or whimsical.
* Not too many different colors.