Visual Dreamz did a fantastic job and was even willing to help with any minor changes after the contest. They got the idea of what my client wanted, and overall experience was very positive. It was very exciting to see my raw idea become a reality with such a talented designer.
How Wave Safe Kids started their logo design journey
Need sharp logo that will grab consumers attention.....Stylish logo kids and adults will love.....Logo needs to jump out of the shelves when you pass by it.
Wave Safe Kids
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'm designing a product that will keep our children safe from harmful/toxic chemicals that are produced by products that are being microwaved.....Most parents do not even know this, but with awarness and the right product, this problem will be taken care of.
My design will have 2 kids riding a surfboard on a wave....I would like the two kids to represent the ages of 2-5....My company (Wave Safe Kids) needs to be incorporated into the wave or other creative looks....The kids need to be in shape and wearing board shorts....I would like the kids at each end of the surfboard as if they were balancing each other for safety.
- Item 1...beachy colors...red, white, and blue must be used in the logo along with other tropical theme colors
- item 2...Company name must be incorporated into the wave or surfboard some how.
- item 3...kids need to be in shape
- item 4...board shorts for the kids
- item 5...try to also incorporate company name in other ways