Got it right on the first shot. Unlimited revisions. Designs on point. What more can you ask for?
How Dave Saunders started their logo design journey
Web 20 marketing training program which conveys relationship and connection.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'm looking for a logo for a new site called Web20iGo.com It teaches social media marketing to professional networkers and sales professionals. Much of the training is built around the concept of the "Social Media Marketing Funnel" where new people "enter" through the top and happy customers and new relationships result from the bottom. I then teach social media marketing and personal branding using this metaphor as the context for all of the content.
Currently there are four "inputs" which lead people into your funnel...
Words that come to mind in what this logo implies:
- referralsI'm interesting in some "cartoon" ideas too. Something light and fun.
I'm very open to input from designers and seek creativity.
- I'm interested in something like that incorporates the funnel concept explained in the description, though I'm open to other ideas.
- Colors: Blues, reds
- I want to see the conveyance of people, connection, networking, etc.
- No rainbows
- Nothing "mystical" looking (e.g., witchcraft, magic wands, etc.)
- No script or cursive fonts