How TechAvanzadas started their logo design journey
We need a logo designed for our new website. You can see the website being built in progress here: http://iacprofessionals.com/~gregor…migration/. While we internally tried to create a logo (the one you see) it just did not 'hit' where we wanted it to.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our website will be dedicated to helping people with their immigration processes into and out of Mexico. The website is targeted at a Spanish audience so the logo should have the accent above the o: immigración
- Font needs to be bold and professional
- Font needs to be sold and serious, less curvy and not as 'feminine'
- We want to incorporate the .com.mx into the logo, but the immigración should be able to stand on its own as well.
- We are not against all caps
- We like the paper airplane idea the original creators came up with, but we could not really tell it was a paper airplane.
- We want the icon (especially if you continue with the paper plane concept) to forge into the letters and be super cohesive.
- The icon needs to be super cohesive with the letters no matter what.