We are looking for a logo to represent our new website, Tourbinder.
While we are open to creative ideas, please keep the following in mind:
1. The typeface should be clear, simple, and bold.
2. The logo should be simple enough to work well in a twitter icon.
3. The primary goal is to appeal to the artists. Thus, it should appear fresh, clean, and modern.
4. Keep the colors simple. We are flexible as far as a color scheme goes, but we would like to keep it to as few different colors as possible.
5. Make sure to include a graphic of some sort in the logo. Even it is simple (Think Nike "Swoosh"), we want you to help create a visual identity for our brand which goes beyond the word "Tourbinder"
6. As well as "F" works for the Facebook logo and "T" works for the Twitter logo, "TB" will probably not work for Tourbinder as those two letters are already associated with a certain infectious lung disease.
7. The logo should have strong ties to the core focus of our site - live music and touring musicians.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clipart in the design