Really appreciated the thoughtful approach to interpreting my design brief. Really took the time to make sure everything was as I needed it, and was willing to try a few interpretations of a design just to make sure we had the right one, and that there was no "what ifs.." left. Was also VERY fast and responsive.
I absolutely LOVE my logo and am thrilled to use it. I would happily work with RebDev on future projects.
How TheBlindsGal started their logo design journey
major online retailer
We are launching a new private label brand in 2 month's time, and we need YOU to design a logo for it! Please follow these specifications:
1. The logo should reflect fashion and simplicity.
2. It should not come off as aloof.
3. It should not be too traditional or country/cottage.
4. This is a value-oriented brand.
5. The logo should appeal to women without alienating men.
The brand name is: HomeCraft
1. Dwell Magazine logo
2. Real Simple logo
Colors are negotiable. We are not set on a color scheme. That's up to you. Please use a sans serif font. keep in mind, HomeCraft is a line of blinds and shades.
Your design will be on products sold at some of the largest retailers in the world. Good luck!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Primarily women, without alienating men. Value shoppers. Do-it-yourselfers. Home decorators. Interior Designers.
1. Full-color, high res logo
2. Full-color, low res logo
3. A black and white version of the logo
4. Color specs. We need to know the exact colors you used for future use and site build out.