Very creative, professional, quick, reasonably priced...I mean what else you want?
Clean and simple classic design. Very happy.
Great communication and all of my suggestions were delivered quickly. Great work!
You always come through for us, thank you. A great job as always!
Yuki is so talented, patient, quick, and professional. A pleasure to work with! I'm thrilled with my new logo and cannot wait to use it!
How cm100 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
player.gg or playergg (in any case; player.gg, PLAYER.GG, player.GG, etc)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A social gaming community platform for PC and video games and gamers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
The designer can choose what colors they want to try.
Logotype has to work on both light and dark background though.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The logotyp is aimed for a PC/Video gaming audience.
!OBS! - Bonus points are given for logotypes with the text "player.gg" (in case case, with/without the dot) that embeds something gaming related into the logotype's text.
- It should be simple and clean, don't overcomplicate it
- The logotype must have the text "player.gg" or "playergg" in any case (big or small characters, you decide).
- If the designer incorporates the "dot" in the logotype, it needs to be subtle.
- The logotype should primarily consist of a the text with a quick, as a horizontal rectangle (see attached image)
- There has to be a rectangle spin-off version of the logotype that could work for icons and profile avatars, etc (which may or may not include the text "player.gg" or "playergg" - this is up to the designer.
- Logotype can use any color theme, but has to work on a light or dark background