Long Beach Shades is an online sunglasses retailer based in Long Beach, California USA. We're focused on providing quality, affordable sunglasses that serve as a fashion statement for proud residents or tourists to represent Long Beach. Long Beach prides itself in being one of the most diverse cities in America.
Target Audience: We're targeting both male and female metropolitan residents of Long Beach between the ages of 13-35 years old.
Learn more about Long Beach:
We're looking for a unique logo that we will be able to incorporate into our website and packaging. We would also like to use the logo on the arms and place the logo/icon on the lens of our sunglasses.
Brands to draw inspiration from: Nike, Blenders Eyewear, Ray-Ban
I encourage you to be creative - this needs to look unique and cannot look generic. Here are some guidelines, but we are not expecting you to incorporate all of them. These guidelines are just different concepts that we've brainstormed over time. It is up to you to bring in your creative genius and fill in the rest.
Ideas (Not Required):
- Creative LB initial type logo. There are already a lot of LB initial type logo designs out there, but we trust that you can think "outside the box".
- Just Long Beach. You may or may not include "Shades".
- Something that incorporates either a subtle or obvious pyramid/triangle shape (a references to the iconic Walter Pyramid at CSU Long Beach).
- A design that doesn't incorporate the pyramid/triangle or LB initials. Your own unique design is also encouraged.
- No simple text-only logos.
- No "text + random geometric shape". There has to be some thought and a concept behind the logo.
We are also open to any creative freedom that extends beyond the scope of this brief.