Daniel was quick to response, very agile and receptive to feedback. Very much appreciate his assistance in bringing to life the visual representation of the brand.
Carlos is an amazing designer and is extremely easy to work with, bringing his great ideas and designs and does not rest until he gets it right.
I do sincerely recommend working with him!
Excellent speed and quality
Creative and professional designs, good communication, and overall a very positive experience. Wouldn't hesitate to work with A3 again.
How bmacrae31 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Rethink Veterinary Solutions
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a SASS (software as a service) digital marketing company and software as a service company that markets to veterinary clinic owners. We help them incorporate the membership concept and other engagement strategies.
*** PLEASE SEE NOTES FOR FURTHER DESCRIPTION
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are currently going to re-brand our current brand RethinkVetSolutions.com. We basically have the same logo as our "parent" brand now but want an industry specific logo for this vertical. I'd like to see the same colors used if possible with Blue, White, and Light grey's as well. Feel free to add color that would make it look nice though.
Our current sites are
1. http://www.rethinkloyalty.com (under re construction)
2. http://nexstair.com/wordpress/rethink/. (This is our temporary site as our design is in process of being uploaded to RethinkBowling.com.
3. http://www.rethinkvetsolutions.com (our current website for this business that will be re-done once we get the logo done.
Let me know if you have any questions!
**New update on contest and note to designers. 10/13/16
Hello Designers and thank you for the submission of concepts so far. The designs are looking better! I just went in and archived designs that I felt were "way off" of what we are looking for and left some in for you to get a feel for what I'm liking.
I would like to see a few new logo concepts with the following changes in mind.
1. Let's try eliminating pets or even the "medical cross" in some new designs. We have enough with pets already and want to see something new if possible.
2. One idea would be to incoporate a Light Bulb representing "rethinking" into the logo somehow.
3. One other very well respected software company servicing the veterinary industry is lifelearn.com. I don't want it to look like that but I wanted to give their logo as a demonstration of a clean, modern logo that "says" software.
Anyway, thank you to those of you submitting designs and I hope this update might spark some new creativity!