I loved working with Uma. The design she produced was wonderful. I had no real vision in mind and she read me well. It did take longer than I had anticipated but both of us had some life challenges to deal with and the end product was worth the wait. I feel like I have a new friend that I would be really happy to work with if there is need in the future.
Very responsive! I love my design!
Beklitos did a great job... and was very responsive to feedback!
Nik007 was very accommodating to me by modifying his submission in order to ultimately create at a logo that truly embodied the messages I wanted to convey. Excellent work by a gracious and skilled designer.
- Leo ♥
Leo did a great job!
How christine.mekhail started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
First Memories Early Learning Centre
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Child care centre - Long day-care
Target Audience are parents
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
- We don't want too many colours in the logo please.
- 2-3 colours maximum.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I like how the picture is incorporated in the name. I also like the use of colour to make the logo stand out.
I like the creativity of the font.
I like the the creativity of the tail matching the font and the reverse colour effect. It catches your attention.
I like how the tree is incorporated in the name
I like the creativity in the E and its colours. I would have preferred a more creative font though on the actual name and not used black.
this is a very smart looking logo. It is not cartoony and its not too corporate looking. It has a good balance. I love the fact that the name and business idea is reflected in the picture of the leaf that looks like it can turn into a box for packaging.
Although it is simple lines but it represents a nest and is reflective of the name.
I think this is smart in the sense that it has the pear and it looks prickly which in essence reflects the name. The name is also incorporated into the picture.
- Promote where Children's Memories all begin. Children spend a lot of time in day care. This is where they make friends, learn and have fun. Hence this is where their journey begins and this is one of the first places they start making good and happy memories.
- We want parents to feel that this childcare is special and will allow their children to create their first fun memories whilst they learn.
- We want a logo that is professional, yet smart and playful at the same time. We don't want it to look too cartoony and not too corporate like. A good mix would be greatly appreciated.
- Prefer a custom made logo (i.e. not using generic figures).
- We don't want too many colours in the logo please. 2-3 colours maximum.