Metrix got their new logo design by running a design contest:
MetrixApps (Applications) logo
Check out Metrix's Logo design contest…
It needs to be simple, professional, "techy", eye catching and hopefully convey our service. This Logo will be the design base for our applications, product image and Stationary.
What's your vision?
We currently have several divisions in our Applications/Software and want to put them all under (1) one umbrella name: MetrixApps We currently provide the following: -MobiMetrix: Custom "off deck- non carrier" mobile wap platforms for content sellers (Mobile games/video clips/ wallpaper). -MetrixPlayer: Custom streaming player and CMS (plays Flash / h.264 / VP6-S etc...) sort of like a youtube player with a lot of customization.
- Tagline: "Custom online & mobile software solutions" - We normally work with a lot of black, grays, burgandy (techy colors) - Overall idea with us is DATA TRANSFER or STREAMING (either internet or mobile) - PSD files please
- Don't want anything that doesn't look like a modern software company would have. - Don't want pastel / florescent colors.
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Logo design starts at £239.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their logo design.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
Metrix collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
This book is aimed at nonfiction readers that use a Kindle. Both male and female, likely with a college education. Prima
Young men to middle aged men of color that feel broken, stressed, depressed, or looking for direction in life.
Christian women ages 35 and older
1. Women in their mid-late 50s that are married and either close to/are retired or housewife with around 1-3 kids who en
- Motorcycle & Automotive Restoration Shops - Private individuals restoring motorcycle or automobile - Men ages 18-65
Invaluable Weekly - an industry-leading newsletter about digital health & tech in need of a clean, crisp, exciting brand
- Professionals in the healthcare technology sector, pharma, Medtech - from junior roles up to executive roles - I would
Parents, educators, teenagers