She Fitness is an outdoor group personal training business for women.
We are in need of a clean, simple, stylish, modern and creative logo.
This will be used for business card, gift voucher, Free 1 Week Trial Pass, newsletter template, letterhead and t-shirt design and all marketing material.
Our current material and logo is downloadable at:
PLEASE READ COMMENTS BELOW FOR UPDATES!!!
WHAT I WANT:
* Simple, stylish, clean, modern and creative design
* I prefer Sans Serif fonts but with some flair or creativity
* Our colors are black, white and fuchsia/neon pink
* Our image and feel is strong, confident, bold, fun and different.
* I want a logo that will look great on clothing
* I want it to look as if you’re branding or developing a logo for a slick design firm or a clothing brand!!!
* Please look at the links to sites that will help provide you with inspiration.
WHAT I DON'T WANT:
* Nothing too girly or cutsie such as baby pinks or cartoon characters as the icon.
* No fitness stereotypes
* Nothing corporate, stale, dull, ordinary or boring
She Fitness is not your average fitness brand. It is a start-up business and its core service is specializing in outdoor group personal training for women. Our industry is the health and fitness industry, more specifically, women’s health and fitness.
She Fitness is an affordable option to personal training and a more effective option to gym memberships. Our workouts are time efficient and intense.
Our clients appreciate your awesome design!
The logo is to be transferred to print and digital mediums. (Such as a business card, gift voucher, Free 1 Week Trial Pass, e-newsletter template and email signature, letterhead and t-shirt design and marketing material etc)
We're looking for a clean, modern, simple, stylish design for these materials.
I will give a lot of feedback, I'm very excited about seeing the designs, and I'm looking forward to carefully commenting on each one!
I’d like you to have a lot of fun with this contest and push the envelope. I’d like you to think of She Fitness almost as if it wasn’t in the fitness industry (I did say almost) and rather a slick design firm or a fashion label.
Our female customers fall into two target markets/audiences:
1. 25 years old. Works in a communications company, either in events, marketing, media, or public relations. Is in her first management position, or is in an assistant and has been at the company for 2-3 years after finishing university or traveling. In her spare time she goes out with friends to restaurants, clubs/bars, movies and concerts. She spends her money on expensive haircuts, clothes and fitness. She cares about her image and looking better, as well as feeling healthier. They buy/visit gossip, entertainment and fitness magazines and websites.
2. 36 years old. Works for a large bank as an Executive Assistant and has been there for over 5 years now. She spends her time with her family at home, and also goes to restaurants with friends on weekends and tries to stay active. She likes She Fitness because it is a way for her to keep active, get into shape and stay young. She appreciated and values quality (such as a good haircut verses paying for a cheap haircut) and she wants to pay for She Fitness because it’s brand is professional, young, stylish, fresh and different, while at the same time having great quality. She loves shopping and definitely knows what’s going on and what’s in style.
• I want a clean, clear text design
• I prefer Sans Serif fonts but with some flair or creativity
• Clean, simple, stylish, modern and creative
• Our colors are black, white and fuchsia/neon pink
• Our image and feel is strong, confident, bold, fun and different.
• I want an icon that can be used to represent the brand either together, or on its own. This will be used on clothing and on other promotional materials.
Our current logo and promotional material can be viewed at:
• I want to add a tagline or subtitle into the logo at a future date. Therefore, the logo needs to work With and Without the tagline/subtitle.
• The logo must be able to work in black or white and be able to work even if it has been reduced in size. It must also be able to be reversed (e.g. white background, black background, fuchsia/neon pink background)
• I want it to look as if you’re branding or developing a logo for a slick design firm or a clothing brand.
• I want a logo that will look great on clothing
• The essence of our brand is about women achieving results, accomplishing great things in life and having fun.
• Can be read and identified clearly and easily
• Remember – simple, clean, unique, modern, stylish and creative.
I wanted to share a link to a website with a number of very nice examples of Clean, Simple, Modern and Creative designs. You may find some inspiration here:
http://www.hardformat.org – nice, simple, clean and unique designs
http://www.logopond.com – same as above
http://www.onelove.com.au – Not the actual ‘One Love’ logo, but more so just for the ‘feel’ for the graphic design that is used throughout the site.
http://www.squeezecreative.com.au/web.html - please look at some of these logos and branding applications. Also, have a look at their branding and graphic design pages.
• I don’t want anything too girly or cutsie such as baby pinks or cartoon characters as the icon. The icon can either be initials of ‘SF’ or can be a symbol that will be used on clothing and other branding opportunities (e.g. Nike tick) It should work on it’s own (like the icon for http://www.lululemon.com ) but it shouldn’t take over the logo and should compliment it.
• Please try to stay away from fitness stereotypes
• Nothing corporate, stale, dull, ordinary or boring
• I think that there are a lot of personal training businesses and businesses in the fitness industry that are too corporate and unoriginal in their branding. Please be creative, however, remember to stay simple, clean and stylish.