It was amazing working with David. He was extra attentive and had a fine eye for detail. We were completely satisfied with the service of David offered. Thank you for working with us!
Did a wonderful job with communicating to our change requests! Would be happy to work with them again in the future!
An amazing and gifted artist. Wonderful to work with. Great communicator. Thank you so much.
Borisko was very helpful and professional. He fulfilled all our wishes and was always available for us after the decision. We are highly satisfied!
Very responsive and easy to work with throughout the entire process!
- Hans ZL
How toni.vanni started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Suomen Työterveyslääkäriyhdistys ry Finlands Företagsläkarförening rf
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Finnish Association of Occupational Health Physicians: Established in 1946, with a membership of about 1 650 occupational health physicians
• The association is governed by its members, who exercise their power through the Spring and Autumn General Meetings.
• to promote occupational health care in all sectors of employment
• to improve members' professional skills and promote ethical practices
• to promote members' work ability and well-being
• to co-operate with all actors endeavouring to enhance and support Finnish occupational health care
• to support research on occupational health care
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Think something modern, but you can also use the classic snake and staff.. but would still like to see something else if you have good ideas.
Here you can find our old web pages: https://www.stly.fi/englanninkieliset/
The organization name should be in Finnish: "Suomen Työterveyslääkäriyhdistys ry"
And also in swedish in the logo: "Finlands Företagsläkarförening rf"
You can adjust the names as you like.