WestSchool provided us outstanding work. Thinks outside the box. Rapid and effective communicator.
- VU design
VU delivered a simple yet modern and in the details very distinguishable logo. that was what i was looking for.....
can recommend VU.
- Danniel Fontinelle
Good attention to detail!
A great professional who has fulfilled my expectations, from the beginning he has been able to understand the briefing and do a great job of design. I recommend him.
Very talented designer, understood our vision and was able to quickly execute. We are delighted with the result. Thank you VQ_Pross
ProFound is happy with the logo design. we_the_best was easy to work with. He came up with a lot of ideas and understood the concept we were going after. Thank you!
How russell zn started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Sure Optics, Inc.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Sure Optics is a US based company that develops optical biochips for nanoscale biomedical imaging. Our special optical chips allow biomedical researchers and clinicians to optically image biological samples (cells, viruses, etc.) at less then 100 nanometer resolution at very low cost. This can only be done right now using very expensive microscopes that cost more than $500k. Our optical biochips can be attached to standard laboratory glassware such as microscope slides or cell culture dishes. They can also be built into common scientific instruments such as flow cytometers or DNA sequencers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Here are the elements that we would like to see in our new logo:
• A clean, modern look that is professional and minimal (not ornate).
• Our company name is sometimes written as SuRe Optics in reference to our area of expertise: Super Resolution. So bonus points for designs that subtly make that point.
• No fancy script or extraneous embellishments.
• Clean, san serif fonts are preferred, similar (but not identical!) to those fonts used by Toshiba, Nokia, Motorola or Oracle.
• Must be easy to read.
• Logo should be somewhat futuristic and modern without looking silly or overly retro.
• Prefer that the logo is primarily the name of the company. However, we will consider designs that contain other design elements, besides text, if they align with the aesthetics mentioned above.
• We would like the color of the company name text to be a single color, but are open to the tasteful use of more than one color. We like blue, but hues of red, or black are also good starting colors
• No garish colors.