Great working with you.
Would go that extra miles to make the work done according to our request. Very good and would recommend others to engage this designer.
How Capital K started their logo design journey
Hope Tree Home Loans
Hope Tree Home Loans is a newly developed residential mortgage lending corporation that will contribute a percentage of their earnings to non profit organizations. We offer conventional and government financing for homebuyers and current homeowners.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We will advertise to the general public via broadcast radio, website, newsletters, and emails. We are reaching out to anyone who is seeking financing for a home loan.
Logo will be used for branding, advertising, stationary, building & office signage, business cards, newsletter, and web site.
There are no specific color requirements but please be conservative with colors. However, here are a few things to consider:
1. No neon colors or pink tones.
2. Please do not submit logos that are too trendy or overly complicated as they will appear on our website and building signage.
3. Must be able to identify logo on building sign from a distance away.
4. Designs must be submitted in colors and black & white format as they will appear on stationary.
5. Please do not use lens flare or shadows.
6. Please do not use dollar signs as they will make us appear cheap.
7. We want our logo to appear honest and trustworthy.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Vector file format for signage
Fonts used in designing logo