We are creating a personal technology news site, similar to CNET or the top gadget blogs. It's for people *obsessed* with electronic gear. We do not have a tagline yet.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We will need the logo to work two different ways.
1. On its own as "Obsessable" on the home page.
2. On landing pages with product types either on the same line or below the main logo like "Obsessable: HDTV", "Obsessable: Digital Cameras" and "Obsessable: Mobile".
- No restriction on colors.
- Can be done lowercase, uppercase or first letter capped.
- Can have an accompanying illustration.
- We want something tasteful that could be used as a print magazine logo.
- We do not want an overly gadgety/geeky typeface like Disney's TRON logo.