He gave his designs at the last moment. I chose him for the second round because something about his design spoke to me. Out of 150+ designs for my contest, his was really the best. I am really excited to have this logo.
How LavaZZa started their logo design journey
Klickreiz is a new founded online marketing agency with special focus on search engine optimization for Google Product Search.
The English translation of "Klickreiz" might be something like "clicky / conversion zone / easily clickable / the user wants to click this".
The term originally comes from the web usability vocabulary.
1. Datafeed optimization for online shops to improve the rankings of their products on Google Product Search in Germany.
2. Individual SEO (search engine optimization) strategies as well as Google AdWords strategies.
3. "Landing Page Optimization", where we develop individual strategies for online shops to encourage more visitors to buy.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Owners of medium-sized online shops (3000 - 30.000 products) in Germany who are interested in gaining more traffic via Google and/or maximize their sales rates.
There is already a big market for general SEO in Germany, but SEO for Google Product Search is currently a small niche market.
I'll be honest and say that our requirements are fairly open.
Unsure of the exact creative words but some terms that come to mind are:
- fresh, new, modern
- friendly, harmonic
- clean. Not overloaded.
- brand recognition
- highly memorable
- looks like it could be the logo of a huge, trustable brand in the online marketing sector
The logo should contain:
1. An outstanding, recognizable symbol or icon which should describe the company's sense. We would like to add this icon for example on the bottom of our letters and as a favicon of our website. Just like Adidas does it with its stripes.
2. The name of our company's brand ("Klickreiz").