VERY PROFESSIONAL.. EASY TO WORK WITH AND SHE MADE SHE PUT THE CLIENT FIRST.
GREAT JOB ANA AND HOPEFULY WE CAN WORK AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE
How Wlightninginc started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Modern accessories for boys and girls.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Audience - moms of kids between 0 - 6 years old
- Logo should be clean, modern & represent a 'high end' brand
- "paperdolls" if used should always be used in lowercase
- While the logo must be suitable for a website and print materials (ie. business cards, papers, etc...), the logo (or a condenced version of it), must be suitable for sew-in labels on clothing or products.
- Keep in mind this is for girls AND boys...so not too 'girly' - must be balanced.
-We'd prefer no script fonts, but would like a 'different' type face. Logo should not be too dark.