It was a great process. The time deadline I personally found was too short. The outcome was good. Andrea was very responsive and helpful although our time difference was apparent. Would highly recommend 99 designs and have already done so. Thank you to Andrea and 99 designs to helping me.
How Rick F started their logo design journey
Design a logo for website and other collateral to create brand recognition with two distinct audiences, applicants for doctoral programs and graduate school admissions offices.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Create a logo that includes both text and image, where each component can be used independently. This requires that the font be recognizable and a design element of its own; however, it must be easily legible and simple to reproduce across various print and electronic media.
In addition, the logo will be used in a variety of formats, e.g., business collateral, trade shows, large-scale booths, etc., so it is vital that the final design be easily scalable. Not all materials will be 4-color process, so 2-color versions should be included as part of the proposal.
- include options with and without tagline, "Stress-Free Search & Apply"
- indicate through the design that this is an ONLINE resource
- classic font style (juxtaposed with more contemporary?) - modern, but not something that will date the logo in < 10 years
- keep 2 distinct audiences in mind: entrenched Academia and recent college graduates
- name of company is primary focus of design