jenbear is an amazing, professional designer who we've used now on multiple projects to create the most important brands for our business. Her work is unmatched.
How yakyakkaren started their logo design journey
Lifestyle photographer in need of a logo that will distinguish me from the competition.
Karen Kirkland Photography
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I would like to have a logo that will help to distinguish me from other photographers. I am a Los Angeles based lifestyle photographer with a very journalistic approach to my work. I would like my logo to be my brand. I am interested in using my logo on my business cards, my website (once completed), my blog and as a watermark on my photographs. The logo should be horizontal in configuration. I'm ready to take it to the next level. My blog is http://www.karenkirkland.blogspot.com. I haven't launched my website yet - but I have purchased the url - which is http://www.karenkirklandphoto.com.
- I'd very much like to have a UNIQUE graphic element within the design that could potentially stand on its own
- cutting edge
- love the colors blue and brown together but definitely open to other ideas
- fyi - i'm a romantic at heart
- would like to have my logo run across the top of my blog for now and on my website in the very near future.
- the final artwork in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator
- no stars
- no comic sans font
- no cameras
- nothing that is on the "nose" or symbols that relate specifically to photography
- nothing too cute-sy
- nothing corporate