need a new logo for Pluck's annual event: Pluck Socialize
Pluck - http://www.pluck.com
Pluck Socialize is Pluck’s Annual Customer Conference offering technical and online community best practices, executive strategy presentations, networking and lots of food and fun. Boasting some of the world’s most recognized media, marketing and retail companies as customers of its social media platform technology and services, Pluck works closely with more than 200 digital leaders like Gannett, Circuit City, Discovery Communications, Overstock.com, Whole Foods, Conde Nast, Reuters, Scotts, The Guardian, The Washington Post and many more.
- new logo concepts incorporating the existing logo located here: http://www.pluck.com/pluck_logo.tif (The existing Pluck logo must be used as-is, no changes to it please)
- Colors: please leverage the blue-heavy color palette indicated at pluck.com
- emphasis on the "Socialize" (networking, interaction, in-person) concept and designs demonstrating it
- inclusion of an option with "2008 Annual Customer Conference"
- A new or modified Pluck logo - current Pluck logo should be incorporated as-is