Great work. Very happy with the final product & easy to work with.
How Peter Barnett started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The 8020PM blog applies the "Pareto principle" to project management, to define the simplest and most effective project management tools (i.e. the 20%) to deliver the most effective outcome (i.e. the 80%). Its a blog for project managers and non-project managers.
The Pareto principle (also known as the 80-20 rule, the law of the vital few, and the principle of factor sparsity) states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Strong bold colours
2. Printable in black and white or colour
3. Scalable so it can be used as website header logo or in larger formats eg brochures or posters
4. Maybe include motif alongside words eg Think Traffic logo (as the motif will be used again eg for webpage title blocks)
These Bruce Lee quotes on simplicity describe what we wish to achieve:
1. It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.
2. The height of cultivation always runs to simplicity.
3. The height of cultivation is really nothing special. It is merely simplicity; the ability to express the utmost with the minimum.
Values to communicate:
1. Refined simplicity
2. Simplicity in form and design
3. Professional with strong integrity
4. Results driven
5. Personable / approachable
6. Bold / strong