Design of company logo for use on website, business cards, presentations and stationery etc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The company logo should be based around the company name - PPL International - and is for use on the website, business cards presentations and stationery. The logo will be replacing an existing temporary logo. Pls see the company website at http://www.ppl-int.com for the existing logo and a description of the company's activities. The company is a provider of financing services for infrastructure projects (Power & Energy / Transport / Communications / Logistics) in developing countries (Africa & Middle East, CIS & Eastern Europe) and specialises in Clean / Renewable Energy Projects.
- Company Name "PPL International" should be the centrepiece of the logo
- Colour scheme needs to follow the colour scheme on the website (Deep Blue Black / Indigo / Metallic Deep Blue).
- "PPL" in upper case / International: capital I then lower case is preferable and potentially the letters of "International" as outline with white interior - but will consider other designs.
- Possible combination with Green / Clean Energy / Renewable Energy (eg wind, solar, hydro, geothermal, biofuels) or Infrastructure (power & energy, communications / transport) theme / graphic.
- Needs to be clean and uncluttered
- Should convey sophistication and professionalism
- The logo must be in a format readily compatible with MS Windows / Office programmes for use on digital documents.
- Pointless Abstraction
- Shouild not be aggresive / "in your face" / racey / pretentious
- Humour / triteness
- Too many colours
- Cluttered / crowded designs