Excellent work. Understand your way of thinking quick. Quick to respond and very flexible. Highly recommend !
How Polling Geeks started their logo design journey
Precision Polling's mission is to reduce the time and cost it takes to run phone surveys. We make it dead easy for government agencies, political groups, non-profits, and companies to collect feedback from citizens and customers.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're targetting: political consultants, campaign managers, non-profits, government agencies, and even corporations (e.g. marketers who conduct customer satisfaction surveys).
The competition's logos are very corporate and stuffy. We want our logo to be exciting and fun, but it must still convey professionalism.
* Web 2.0ish logo, exciting, fun, but professional. Shouldn't look corporate and boring.
* Simple, uncluttered, memorable
* Version of logo with company name: Precision Polling
* Version of logo without company name
* Readable scaled up or down
* Final design should be vector based (SVG and/or Adobe Illustrator)
* Needs to work on business cards
* Want black and white version
* Full color version
* .eps file and names of fonts
Logo ideas that we'd like to see, but aren't required:
* Include a phone, but it mustn't look like a cellphone.
* Evoke "poll" or "survey" by including something like a line chart, bar chart, check box, data points, tally etc.