The entire experience was great! We had a short amount of time to get a logo and business card design. Having so many great designs to choose from was a real advantage! We can't thank you enough.
How Pete Treloar started their logo design journey
Global Home Staging & Design Training Association seeks an improved logo look & feel.
Open to starting frm scratch, but likes certian aspects of existing design.
APSD - Association of Property Scene Designers
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The Association is growing exponentially and needs a revised and more professional looking logo.
Logo needs to reflect the global nature of the organization and also catch the eye of Home Design-savy individuals. Logo will appear on all forms of media, including front door of retail establishments.
Must be simple, powerful, eye-catching. Our business is about Training individuals as Professional Home Stagers and Designers. The emphasis is on "Selling the Actual House in Hlaf the time at full Market Value".
Go ahead and opt-in for the Careers Guide and you can get a good feel for the business.
- Color Scheme - Fire Engine Red, White and Blue - also open to brand new colors.
- Versions with Globe and APSD & also just the acronym (APSD)
- Use a World globe as the center-piece of the Logo and add colors.
- Remove the Door from the logo completely.
- No pastels - No soft & cuddily images - this is a business.