We have created a logo and colour scheme. You will be responsible of creating the following:
1) refining the logo that has a "nearby" symbol in the logo name
2) vectorizing the logo so it can be used in various sizes
3) 2 colour combinations so the logo can be used against both black and white background. ie black letters should be replaced by white for black background
4) Colours: Chlk (in black Helvetica Neue condensed black) board (same as above BUT O should look like the "nearby" icon on iphone with colour: CMYK: 7, 93, 86, 17)
5) The underline is in Chalkduster and should the same font with CMYK: 7, 93, 86, 17
See the current logo Chlkboard with underline in attached file.
Note: the picture-1.png the letter O in the chlkboard should look something like the nearby icon in this pic.