How Fabrice Bensoussan started their logo design journey
We are a french company selling luxuary brand at discount prices only to our vip members. Our business model is same as http://www.ruelala.com in the USA and http://www.vente-privee.com in Europe.
We have 500 000 customers in France and Belgium.
We are remaking our website (new opening in September 2010) and we need a new logo.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Women from 18y to 50y old are 70% of our traffic so audience are fashionnable women.
30% are men but 70% of them buy for their wife or girlfriend!
- Colors : black, white, dark purple (check http://www.placeduluxe.com). Can be only black or purple or only white and purple
- logo must not be too large (but not square either)
- we need logo to be simple and fashion (no too may colors or complexe)
- must be suitable for making a favicon
- must have the wording "Placeduluxe.com" and "Ventes Privées"
some key words :
fashion, simple, women, luxe, trendy, light
What's wrong with our current logo :
- too large
- pictogram is too complexe