How Roaming Adventures started their logo design journey
Design a logo for an up and coming Asia-Pacific based adventure travel business development consultancy! As a new company requiring a full design service, the logo will be the basis of our website and word press template designs.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Roaming Adventures is a business development consultancy specialising in promoting potential adventure travel destinations. Roaming Adventures offers a range of services to the Asia-Pacific based tourist operation. Primairly, we focus on expanding our clients' Australia customer base. Secondly, we conduct on the ground feasibility studies on behalf of our clients who wish to expand their businesses into other destinations. Thirdly, we build the pathway between potential investors and tourist operations who desire added foreign investment.
As a start up business, we require a full fit out, logo, website and word press template designs.
We would like our logo to incorporate the concept of building pathways to opportunities for our clients, a sense of cultural sensitivity and professionalism.
- We would like the concept of pathways or growth incorporated into the logo.
- An Asia-Pacific theme is welcome.
- We favour different shades of green and a combination with either yellow or light shades of blue.
- Our tagline at the moment is 'Taking your business to all corners of the world' and would preferably appear on our business cards.
- We would prefer the logo to be stylish, an easily recognisable symbol, simplistic and catches the eye.
- We would prefer the file to be suitable to be used in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
- A website featuring a similar consultancy service is http://www.xolaconsulting.com
- Overly complex designs
- Designs with more than three colours
- Designs that look like the Australian 'green and gold' or the South African 'springboks' trademark colours.
- Clip art