A new medical group is looking for a fun and creative design, that is still simple and effective. They are a traditional medical office, now incorporating an aesthetics specialty.
Lisa Mulligan Aesthetics (LMA)
The physician (Lisa Mulligan) is now offering Aesthetics in her practice.
She has coined the name LMA to stand for Lisa Mulligan Aesthetics.
She is also very comfortable with LM Aesthetics. They will be primarily geared towards women, so the look and feel should be clean and sohpisticated, without too many hard edges or modern feel. On the other hand, we should avoid too much italic writing, or overly ornate drawings.
The Logo should be simply the name and the letters. There is no need to create any sort of icon, unless you feel compelled to do so. Use either "LMA" or "LM Aesthetics".
The color scheme should be very rich in terms of deepness. No pastels and no "light" colors. Stay away from white black or grey. It should focus more around a rich burgundy / brown / or green. Very rich deep colors.
Also, the client is a huge fan of art, and especially abstract art. If there is a way to incorporate an abstract feel or look, that would be best!
- an awesome logo that is simple and clean, but still professional.
- A logo that highlights "LMA" or LM Aesthetics".
- use rich earth tone colors. Brown, Burgundy, forest green, etc.
- Something that will appeal to women, but not overly ornate.
- No pastel colors.
- No flowers or butterflys
- If you do a logo in addition to the name, make sure its creative.
- No designs that can't be reproduced in print.