China-Direct is a spin-off of an existing company. For this they need a new corporate logo.
They are a European company selling Chinese furniture to European retailers. Main focus is on sofa's. Everything goes container based, always in larger quantities.
China-Direct as a company buys in China, helps designing sofa's and focusses on selling, it does not manufacture.
Why does a customer buy from China-Direct?
- Contemporary designes sofa's (italian look)
- Speed in delivery
"European" furniture retailers (so the design should be Western, not Asian)
* good readability of logo
* clean, contemporary, professional design, less is more
* delivery in adobe Illustrator format, including a PNG favicon
elements that can be used, but not obligation, if you decide to use them, do it very sparingly or subtle (we don't want a cheap logo):
* flag of China (or the colors)
* Cartoonish images and fonts (be carefull with the container or sofa use, it should not look cheap)
* too much complexity and/or effects
* asian characters