A new stock photography website that focuses strictly on bicycles and bicycling needs a logo to help represent itself in the marketplace.
The background color of the website will be WHITE.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The Snap Velo logo needs to be a very identifiable brand. It should have graphics that can be separated from text if necessary and still be recognizeable. But text must still remain a component that nicely compliments the insignia.
Elements should consider:
- Bicycles / Cycling or the Bicycle Wheel or form of a cyclist
- Photography or elements of photography
- Sharpness and clarity or "spiffy"
- Think MAC in terms of simplicity
- No more than 2 colors that compliment each other well
- A Logo that is unique, not too complicated and easy to identify
- The text "SnapVelo"
- The use of the words "Snap" and "Velo" can be toyed with a little. We are not sure if we want the words to be stuck together, the same size or different. But when spoken we would like to emphasize "snap".
- The pronunciation (for what it's worth) of "snapvelo" sounds like "snapveelow"