Thank you for your idea and coorporation. :)
How Full Stack Agile started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Full Stack Agile
What’s your company slogan?
maybe: "People - Technology - Process - Culture", "Build the right thing and build it right". Or nothing, don't need to have one.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Agile Coaching company
- Agile is often about processes to better manage projects and work, but is actually about establishing culture and mindset
- Agile often needs to be incorporated with Lean and Systems Thinking
- Full Stack or Full-Stack is an engineering term that refers to someone who can build a website, and the back-end, and run the servers for it too.
- The name hopefully implies we teach more than processes; we teach culture, technology and organisational structure. "People - Technology - Process - Culture"
- These four topics are often represented as a "grid" or as quadrants. But we also like the stack notion, or are happy to be surprised. Associated with Agile is also circular diagrams and feedback loops - but we are not sure we like looping or circular logos.
- We'll probably use this logo on shirts
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The Lean Startup diagram is not for our logo, but is an example of the sort of diagrams our industry uses to explain how things work. The other diagrams are common fodder that people create to explain the relationships between the different systems of "Thinking"; Agile v Lean v Systems v Design, etc.
The PDF "Agile Coaching in a Nutshell" has at the bottom a classic version of the Pep, Tech, Proc, Culture grid. I don't want to say this is what we want for our logo, but it may be a good starting point - but then we don't know anything about design or logos....
We've added the tuckman's model "wave", as this could be an alternate inspiration for the logo.